B2B Marketing Campaigns That Can Be Run Free Or Under $2500
We have always heard that Lead Generation is the most crucial activity for the marketing department of any company, but what is actually Lead Generation?
Lead Generation is an activity of identifying potential customers and making an estimate about how likely they are to buy the product/service, well before making a sales call to them. Though other objectives like brand building, PR etc also have a special space in the B2B marketing strategies but primary objective that every marketing team strives to achieve is Lead Generation! And this fact has been backed by various CMOs as well. In 2010, a MarketingSherpa study revealed that the biggest challenge 76% of the CMOs faced was generating high quality leads.
The B2B marketing campaigns that we shall be talking about would essentially be driving towards the objective of lead generation.
Here are 5 B2B Marketing Campaigns that can be run under $2500 and can have very high return on investment, may 5X or 10X!
Get An Explainer Video For Your Business
Yes, you read it right! A single explainer video can do wonders for your business. You know the power of internet, the YouTube; the kind of reach it has is like massively big. A one minute animated marketing video has the power equivalent 1.8 million words…yes that’s true! A rightly done explainer video can do you multi-good. How? A single video can be used as a landing page video, it may used by your sales team while making the sales pitch to the clients, your marketing department can use it for web marketing, inbound and outbound both. Used anyway, the explainer video is bound to get you more traffic, more views and more leads eventually.
Each one of us are aware what a landing page video did for Dropbox, isn’t it?
And the best part is you can get an explainer video for your business by just investing $1495! Yes, this is the price we charge. You may check out our pricing here.
Why an explainer video helps in lead generation?
- It generates more interest among the viewers about your brand.
- It lets your website rank better in Google Search.
- It makes your sales pitch very lively.
- It is very easy to share.
- Your company’s personality and it’s objective is made clear by an explainer video.
If you still have not boarded the video marketing train yet, it’s high time to do so!!
Blogging is your next success jockey
In the past few years, Blogging has become one the major growth drivers for the companies. Though the role of content marketing was much evident but now businesses have started to optimise this strategy to bring in more and more leads to their table.
Blogging has undoubtedly emerged as one of the best ways to your website’s organic traffic into high quality leads. It brings measurable results that can be counted as return on investment on the social media efforts being put in by your company.
A recent trend observed these days is of Video Blogging or vlog. As the name suggests it is done with the help of videos. As more and more people are realizing the power of video, they all are looking forward to leverage on this power and place it in their company’s blog as well. For example, if I am writing a blog on Benefits of Blogging or How You Can Generate More Leads By Blogging, one way is I write a long text on my blog page, or the other way is I create a small video and simply place it on my blog. This can be done as an individual vlog or it may also have a series of video blogs. The vlog category is very famous on YouTube.
How you can use vlog for your business?
Since anyone who might be interested in your brand; product or service, would like to know more about your company, your team, your customers and their feedback about your brand, etc. In order to make this imparting of information an easy, informative, and entertaining activity you can make use of Video Blogging.
Here are some Vlog ideas that can help grow your business:
- Customer Testimonials
- Interviews of your CEO and managerial staff
- Vlog of your company’s events, conferences, outings etc
- Company’s vision, mission and values Vlog
- A day at your company’s Vlog
And there are many more…..
Companies like Dell, Amazon, Lenovo, General Motors, are making the best use of corporate blogging, I’m sure you wouldn’t like to be left behind.
Don’t get settled with the old ways of marketing, gear up for these new ways that are almost ‘’no-cost involved’’ and have the potential to bring you ROI well beyond your expectations.
Free Downloadable Ebooks, Whitepapers and PDFs
The joy of getting something valuable free of cost is just AWESOME! And you can use this awesomeness for getting more business. Create some amazing content, pack it as an E-book or PDF and put it as a pop-up on your website. The only thing the person desiring the content has to do is to provide you his/her mail id. Yes, and that’s it. In this manner you can emerge as a market leader who has the potential and the resources to educate people about the market and the industry.
Also, you can ask the viewers to subscribe to your newsletter if they want more of the similar kind of E-books etc. This activity can increase your marketing base to a very large extend. The core idea is that anyone searching for any information on your industry should refer to your content precisely!
In case you are designing the E-book in-house, then this a FREE B2B marketing campaign that can create an ROI of 5X to 10X straightaway
In the similar manner, you can use White Papers. You can write a blog that has some valuable and relevant content from the Whitepaper and in that blog you can ask the users to provide their mail id or subscribe to your newsletter to get the full paper. See you aren’t spending anything and nor is the user. It becomes a win-win situation for both the parties involved. They get the knowledge and you get them 😉
Webinars can be your best buddy
You want a boatload of leads?
Yes. Try Webinars then!
Webinars are one of the most sophisticated inbound marketing program. This is primarily because they can get you very high quality leads in a limited budget. According to the Content Marketing Institute, the percentage of people actually using Webinars to nurture leads is as high as 62%!
When it comes to cost, Webinars have proved to be one of the most cost efficient marketing tool. But, if you haven’t planned it well, it won’t give you the expected results. Hence, it is really important that you make a proper and strategic plan for the Webinar to taste success.
Ways to utilise Webinar better:
- Create a social buzz about it. Tell everyone how about how many people have already registered for your Webinar. It should be done in a manner that they should feel, if they don’t register they’ll be left behind.
- Showcase an urgency element. Create a message in which you can say ‘’Just 35 seats left.” This will prompt the people to register fast!
- You may share some free content with the viewers. These can be E-books, PDFs related to the topic of the webinar.
- A recap of the webinar can also be sent as a newsletter to the participants of the webinar.
Let the leads flow from LinkedIn
The speed by which LinkedIn is expanding is really applauding. It has brought a revolution in the way people search for the suitable jobs and businesses build their networks online. It gives people the right to use the platform for lead generation by paying an upfront fees.
But, the good news is you can do wonders without even paying for fee. All you need to do is build good connections and be regular on the platform. You can start targeting one industry at a time, connect with people related to that industry and then pitch them your products or services. Make sure that you don’t go over the board and becoming an annoying connection for the people.
Things to remember before you build connections:
- Make your profile is updated in all aspects.
- You have linked your Twitter account with your LinkedIn profile.
- You have joined the relevant groups on the platform.
Get Noticed on LinkedIn:
- Once you have joined the relevant groups, make sure you also take part in the discussions. There are around 2.1 millions groups formed on LinkedIn. Try and answer the targeted questions with best of your knowledge and you’ll automatically become a known name!
- Try LinkedIn’s Premium Account. A premium account lets you send an InMail to anybody on LinkedIn, irrespective of his connection with you. The InMail feature opens up a direct contact channel for you. And the good part is there is nothing to lose here. How? LinkedIn assures you that if you don’t get a response within 7 days, LinkedIn shall issue you InMail credits! This is paid feature, but yes within $2500 you can create wonders here as well 🙂
Added advantage of using LinkedIn:
- The Advanced Search feature allows you to locate your prospects. LinkedIn has a lot, really a lot of information about every user. You can search people by name, location, company, industrial sector etc.
Try investing some pennies into Paid Advertising
There are many places on Social Media where you can invest your money, and they shall bring in some guaranteed results. Almost every company nowadays have their Social Media accounts say on, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter but not many of them take the opportunity to put their content in front of a larger audience through paid social promotions.
Every business must try these 3 paid social ad tools for increasing the visibility of their content dramatically:
- Facebook Promoted Posts
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Promoted Tweets
Other bets are the Google Adwords, YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads etc.
All these options have two things in common:
- You can choose your targeted audience on the basis of various categories.
- You can choose how much you want to shell out at any time according to your targeted audience.
You can make big benefits out of each of them, use them individually or in combination; choice is yours.
So, this was our list of campaigns that can be run either free of cost or under $2500. Came across such more interesting B2B Marketing Campaigns? Tell us in the comments section below and we shall add them to the list!
P.S – Don’t forget to share the results with us if in case you try out any of these campaigns. We’ll love to hear from you!
And if you like the above post read our predictions on the future of animated marketing video