How To Make Your Mark With Animated Explainer Videos
Needless to say, Animation has already captured everyone’s heart. The only thing that is left is the know-how of the positive changes this impactful tool can bring to the businesses. An animated explainer video can help you create high-impact messages and engage your audience in ways no other medium can.
Explainer Videos are one of the most effective yet slightly ignored tools of marketing. Social media, since its inception, has been more than a content sharing tool. Today, Social Media has become more organized in terms of business promotions and even the most successful offline companies are trying to build their online presence. Videos are the future of marketing and what better way it can be to make a video more shareable than an animated explainer video for a business.
Marketing videos should cover these three things in order to build persuasive message on it:
- Problem: Begin with a story that shows pain points on target customer segments that the video would like to engage.
- Solution: Introduce the product by explaining how it can solve the problems by doing XXX and how viewers can reap YYY rewards by doing so.
- Closing and Call to Action: Close your video with a clear call to action. Tell them what exactly to do. One call to action is enough, and never confuse your audience by having multiple call to action.
Stories have the power to sync the listener’s mind with that of the storytellers.
What does a persuasive story have? What does an engaging movie have? You root for a fictional protagonist throughout a movie. If you are marketing your company’s solution, then you company is the protagonist of your story!!
A heroic story of how the protagonist (your company) fought against the antagonists, market pressure, competitors to resolve conflict and help save the main character (the customers). The narrative should evoke a strong emotional feeling the customers can relate to and nudge them towards deciding in your favor.
Videos make that even better. Videos that convey your message as an engaging story are excellent as marketing tools that can not only bring more people to your site but also ensure that they actually consume your content.
Animation – It has the power to explain
Harnessing the power of cartoons for your explainer video can help you create high-impact messages that speak to visitors (prospects) in ways virtually no other marketing medium can. Why? Because:
- You’re communicating via a channel they’re conditioned to associate with fun and childhood (and most definitely not business and sales)—so their guard is down and they’re massively more receptive.
- The added level of abstraction allows them to focus on the message rather than petty details, so they can actually evaluate the real benefit.
If you’d like your audience to take note of what you have to say, there are few better ways than creating a cartoon to convey your message!
For instance check out our explainer video for Tomorrow’s Drivers
How to Create an Awesome Animated Explainer Video?
If you want your explainer video to be a SUCCESS, then you ought to include the success recipe in your video production.
Crack these key elements and you’ll be sorted!
- Simple — find the core of any idea
- Unexpected — grab people’s attention by surprising them
- Concrete — make sure an idea can be grasped and remembered later
- Credible — give an idea believability
- Emotional — help people see the importance of an idea
- Stories — empower people to use an idea through narrative
At Broadcast2world, we always strive to weave informative, compelling stories while explaining a company’s value proposition… whether it’s a problem-solution.