1. Broadcast2world shall follow the following process for the Animated Video Production:
• Story Board;
• Voice Over;
• Complete Animation
2. There shall be 2(Two) Revisions each allowed at the Script and Story Board stages
3. That there shall be no amendments in the script once the Script is approved by the Client and the Story Board Stage is initiated. However, amendments in the Script can be allowed subject to payment of an additional fee as specified in ANNEXURE A
4. That at the stage of Story Board 2(two) revisions shall be allowed to the Client. A story Board is a detailed representation defining the Transitions, scenes etc. Therefore once the Story Board stands approved all details with respect to concept, color, theme, transition etc. stand approved. Additional scene editing in the Story Board after the 2 Revisions can be done subject to payment of an additional fee as specified in ANNEXURE A
5. On the approval of the Story Board the next stage is that of Voice Over. The Client at this stage shall be provided with a Voice Over Questionnaire where specific queries would be put forward to assist in recording of the Voiceover. The Client shall provide all possible details in order to avoid any redo or editing.
6. The Party of the First Part shall provide for 2 – 3 takes of the Voiceover recording so as to enable the Client to choose the best option as per their requirements. There shall be no revisions allowed in the Voice Over. However, revisions in the voiceover can be done subject to payment of an additional fee as specified in ANNEXURE A
7. The final stage in the services rendered is the Completed Animation Video. The Video is simply an animated version of the approved story board. Therefore the changes at this stage shall be very minimal.
However, changes at this stage shall be allowed only with respect to the following:
• Spelling, grammar and punctuation errors
• Animations that departs substantially from the animation guidance in the approved story board
• Timing issues where the on screen movement doesnot match the voice over
• Sound problems such as volumes, sound effect, placement or timing of either
Any other occasional default solely subject to the discretion of the Party of the First Part
1. However, any change other than the changes mentioned above like changes requested in the animation stage with respect to color, theme, posses, angles, zooming, camera view, motions can be done subject to payment of an additional fee as specified in ANNEXURE A .
2. All background music used in the video shall be stock audio (single track) with normal license. For form of customised music charges shall be extra as applicable.
3. That the Party of the First Part shall work through an online system. The online systems used by the Party of the First Part are structured and well planned.
4. That the After Effects Source Files can be delivered to the Client subject to payment of an additional fee as specified in ANNEXURE A
1. Cost: Based on the Package
2. Schedule of Payment : 50% Advance and 50% after the completion of the project
3. Refund : Depending upon the stage of the process
4. Additional Charges: Depending on the man hours required for the additional work after the allocated number of revisions are lapsed.
5. Fee for Source File: After Effect Source Files @ $295 and Graphics Source Files in AI @ $300